Empowering women from all around the world who transition from the corporate world to start & grow their own sustainable business.
Many people want a meaningful work, make a positive impact, while being free and financially healthy… but very few actually take action to make it happen.
If you are on this website today,
my guess is you’re ready to take action.
What’s standing in the way? A lot of noise and self-doubt…
- The voice in your head: “It’s hard to make a living with an impact-driven entrepreneur.”
- Your well-meaning loved ones: “It’s too risky to run your own business.”
- The endless stream of expert opinions: “You must run your business this way to be successful.”
It’s impossible to focus, when you’re drowning in the noise and tripping over negative thoughts. So, what happens?
- You freeze because you can’t decide what to do.
- You spin your wheels—unsure about what has the most impact.
- You bounce from one shiny object to the next because you don’t want to miss out.
- You scrape by with barely enough income to cover your bills, although you’re working long hours.
That’s just how it is. Entrepreneurship is a constant struggle… Right?!
What if that’s not how it has to be?
- You can run a business that aligns with your vision and values.
- You can run a business that gives you financial and lifestyle freedom.
- You can run a business that empowers you to do have the positive impact your full potential is aligns with.
What if all you needed was the right sherpa?
A good sherpa has already been where you’re going: they know the wrong roads, the shortcuts, when to give breaks and when to power-through. They have brought other people to the top and can adapt to a different pace.
Let me share the story of how I first climbed that mountain, how I empower other women to climb it too, and how together we are changing the way business works, the way the world works.
It IS possible to make an impact and earn a (good) living as an entrepreneur— I know because I did it…
I’ve been where you are—sitting in a corporate meeting and wondering, “Is this all there is?”… I felt the fear and self-doubt and asked myself, “Can I really start my own business in a way that’s aligned with my values?”
After I earned a Master’s Degree in Sustainable Development, I landed a traditional, “good-on-paper” job. For three years, I was travelling the world, gaining experience in business development and intercultural management. I had big responsibilities and the salary to match.
However, as great as it seemed on the outside, I was deeply unfulfilled on the inside–and very disappointed with how corporations “used” Corporate Social Responsibility.
This disconnect between my values and my work became so heavy that I actually experienced a burnout–at 26 years old!
I knew I needed to change.
So, I decided to create it for myself. I never (ever) thought I could become an entrepreneur before that very moment. Yet, it became my #1 goal to find a way to make a living and make a difference at the same time.
MY LAUNCHING PHASE
Spending months fine-tuning a business plan to seduce potential investors was out of the question.
I had to find an alternative way to start my own business.
The launch phase of my business was far from perfect. I struggled to define MY idea because I didn’t believe it was “world-changing enough.” (anything that doesn’t solve world poverty isn’t good enough… or is it?!). When I accepted that it was ENOUGH to have an impact in my own way, with my skills and talents, the Creators for Good mission became clear.
I explain how you too can define your own sustainable business project over here
That important piece of a sustainable business didn’t go smoothly for me at first. In fact, I hung up on my first prospect, when she asked the price of my services! The truth is I felt ashamed to charge money for something I love doing. I had to work (a lot!) to shift my money mindset. Now, I help my clients do the same.
I share how you too can become confident about charging fair prices over here
This strategy worked.
I reached financial sustainability in only 7.5 months (as opposed to 3 years in average for classic “start-ups”) and had a global impact from my first year.
MY GROWTH PHASE
And it brought me beyond what I ever thought possible by…
- Earning more than in my corporate job (although I started my business thinking it would be impossible to earn as much!)
- Co-authoring a book—Meeting of The Minds : The Social Entrepreneur’s Roadmap for Collaborations That Works
- Co-founding a 2nd business—Changemakers Association
- Earning a Coaching Certification on Money Mindset
- Winning the “Iconic Women Creating a Better World For All”
- Award at the Women’s Economic Forum 2018, in The Hague, Netherlands
- Growing a team of collaborators — Creators for Good now has a team of 4 professionals
Fear doesn’t lead to growth.
I know first hand that it can be scary to invest in yourself and in your business. To think it’s better to wait until being more successful, having more money, and so on…
The truth is, the faster you hire a Sherpa, the faster you will grow the confidence to reach your true potential. Creators for Good wouldn’t be what it is today, if I hadn’t invested—before I thought I was “ready.”
Over the years, I have invested thousands in leadership coaching, money mindset help, and online marketing mentoring. Even now, I hire one-on-one mentors every year, to reach new levels of success without having to reinvent the wheel.
My vision is to create a ripple effect of good: Every woman who succeeds will inspire others to also have a positive impact in the world.
The Creators for Good Way:
Helping Alternative Entrepreneurs Succeed with Alternative Methods
- You want more than just a job, or to make money. You want to make a difference in your own way.
- You want to feel good about your work and want it to align with your values.
- You want to make a good living doing what you love.
My clients typically come to me in one of two stages of business:
Growing: You’ve been in business for a while and have all of the basic structures in place, but you’re struggling to reach financial sustainability and/or your full impact potential.
These struggles lead to…procrastination–not even starting because you’re so confused, or a lack of financial sustainability–you end up working endless hours for not enough money.
The fact is many traditional business models and plans aren’t a good fit for purpose-driven entrepreneurs.
That’s why I spent countless hours working to find a better way for more women to have an impact, while supporting their lives as entrepreneurs. I created an approach that combines:
- Personal development
- Lean startup
- Human-centered design
- Authentic marketing
- Collaborative “flat” organization
Beyond the impact they are creating in the world, my clients also transform their own lives. I’m able to witness this incredible transformation, as they become empowered to be more free, more independent, more themselves.
My ultimate goal is to empower more and more women to become confident to start and grow their own sustainable business, to live wherever they please, and to do what they love–like I did!
After moving forward with Creators for Good, clients can fly on their own…
I finally have my first clients. It went way beyond my expectations. Today I have 4 clients who signed up for my services thanks to all the actions we worked on together… and I finally have the life of a digital nomad!
I joined your program as an investment in myself, to help me focus, and make the project up and running. As a result, I have been able to find a way forward, which wouldn’t have been possible on my own. It was definitely a worthwhile investment !
Before we started to work together, I felt completely overwhelmed. I really needed to gain more clarity and strategic view. I needed a roadmap ! Now, so many things have changed! A, I have a business. B, I have a community. And C, I know where I am going!