I had the pleasure of interviewing Manu, one of the 2 co-founder of Babele, the online collaborative platform supporting social entrepreneurs through the participation of the crowd :
In this interview, you will learn:
- (00:10) Introducing the value of Babele from Creators for Good’s perspective
- (01:05) Who is behind Babele?
- (03:40) Babele’s business model
- (05:45) The the impact of Babele so far
- (06:40) The ambition for Babele in the coming years
- (08:40) The 3 main success factors of social businesses
- (10:00) Success stories of social entrepreneurs who shared their challenges on Babele
- (12:20) Manu’s KEY advises to social entrepreneurs
Please feel free to use the comments below if you have any additional questions for Manu! I’ll make sure he receives them and answer back ;)
Solène is the Chief Empowerment Officer of Creators for Good.
She developed a methodology that allows Global Citizen to start and grow their own impactful businesses from anywhere in the world – and with no need for investors or government support.